September 14, 2020
Having in-house IT accomplishes many needs that may be important to your team. There might be some demanding scenarios or technologies that require instant response. Or, there may be a cultural need within your team to keep someone on staff. Hopefully your in-house IT is filling those needs well. At the same time, they may be stressed out, stretched thin, or need additional skills or tools to move from meeting needs to a complete and secure technical package. Maybe you have been reading the headlines about cyber-security breaches and you are worried you maybe the next victim.
For that reason, Dataworks offers supplementation of in-house IT personnel to completely support small and midsized businesses. Our team of highly skilled engineers excel in advanced areas of need: from server support and management, to network architecture; and from cyber-security to Cloud services. We can accomplish needed projects and changes, and then we can continue supporting them.
Our team can also maintain a constant coverage for yours. No more worries about sick time or vacation days for your IT staff. If they aren’t available, we are. If you have a change in personnel, we can pick up where they left off.
Our co-managed agreement incorporates a robust tool set ready to deploy that includes the following:
- Realtime monitoring and alerting of network resources and all systems
- Regularly scheduled system patching
- Monthly proactive health checks of network resources
- Antivirus and Advanced Next Generation threat detection, including Ransomware detection and remediation
- Email Security with anti-spam, anti-phishing, encryption, and archiving
- Web Content Filtering
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) with real time alerting and reporting
- Next Generation Firewalls with a full, robust gateway security suite
- Backup and Disaster Recovery to the Cloud with failover of servers
You may be concerned that there are gaps. Maybe you know what those gaps are, or you know they are there but you can’t quite identify them. Or maybe your team just needs a hand.
We can help. Contact us today.